Sunday, March 15, 2009

Black lace - love you long time

I once read that black lace is classic first date material...well I've never put that one to the test and don't really plan to (stellar advice i'm sure.....) but I've got a lot of love for my own little black lace short-sleeve jacket. I know, I know, black lace is all over the place at the moment....but sometimes you've got to pay a little respect to those items in your wardrobe that have given you years of service. I picked this up at a second-hand* store about 8 years ago.

*Yes that's right, 'second-hand'...A friend and I came to the conclusion last night that we were so over the word 'vintage' - just even saying it seems to add $50 to an item's worth - so I'm bringing back the no frills word, second-hand. Hey, we've all got to do our bit for the global financial crisis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!